During these challenging times, we want you to know that the Capital District Women's Employment & Resource Center (WERC) is strongly committed to continuing its mission of helping women.
To ensure the health and safety of our students, volunteers and staff, we are currently working remotely but we continue to serve you and the community by being available to speak to you by phone and by offering information about online resources.
- Please call our Albany Center at (518) 242-8249 and leave a message. We are checking messages daily and will call you back in a timely manner.
Here is a short list of links to Resources that are available now:
- NYS Unemployment Insurance: How to File a Claim
- Enhanced Unemployment Insurance Benefits - CARES Act
- 211 - Local Community Assistance
- More Resources on WERC's Covid and Community Resources Page